Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2014 Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival. There are 2 areas to choose from: General Volunteer and Clean Vibes.
- General Volunteers will help with anything from handing out programs to working with sponsors.
- All general volunteers must be at least 18 years of age, no exceptions.
- Pre and Post Festival Volunteers must complete 12 hours of work in exchange for a 1 day ticket for the Festival
- Each During-Festival Volunteer must complete (2) shifts, typically 6 hours in length. This is the minimum requirement - some volunteers may be asked to work extra. Each shift worked gives you admission for a day.
- Applications are used in scheduling and assigning departments. Please be sure to select the correct area of interest. We try to schedule friends together, but keep in mind that this is not always possible or logical.
- Once accepted, volunteers are required to put down a deposit of $95 per shift. This deposit is completely refundable for volunteers that complete their work obligations to Outside Lands.
- Volunteers agree to be on time to all assigned shifts and complete the responsibilities of each shift in a satisfactory manner. Being 10 minutes early is being on time.
- If you are accepted into the volunteer program, you will receive more specific information about your volunteer assignment and work schedule at least one week prior to the event.
- We do not refund tickets. If you buy a ticket before you find out if you have been confirmed into the program, we cannot refund tickets once purchased so please do not buy with the intention of exchanging it for a volunteer credential.
CHECK BACK FOR THE GENERAL VOLUNTEER APPLICATION COMING SOON!
Clean Vibes is the festival's waste diversion team. Volunteers are needed to be Trash Talkers® - folks who monitor the waste collection bins and educate festival goers about the 3 different waste streams.
CHECK BACK FOR THE CLEAN VIBES VOLUNTEER APPLICATION COMING SOON!