NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: #go90SweepsOL (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old and at the time of entry. Employees of Verizon Corporate Services Group, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Verizon Corporate Services Group, Inc., go90, Superfly Marketing Group, LLC, Complex Media Inc., Weber Shandwick, Inc. and their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, supplies, distributors and advertising, promotion and judging companies and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, assigns and agents and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor & Administrator: Verizon Corporate Services Group, Inc., 1095 Avenue of the Americas, 12th Floor New York, NY 10036 .
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on August 11, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT"), ends on August 13, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. PT (the "Promotion Period") and consists of one (1) independent daily entry periods. Each "Daily Entry Period" starts at 11:00 a.m. PT and ends at 4:00 p.m. PT. Twitter's servers are the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter:
Enter using Twitter: To participate you must have a Twitter account. Creating Twitter Accounts are free but subject to its terms and conditions: http://twitter.com/tos. If entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Your Twitter account settings must be set to "unprotected" and/or "public" in order for your Tweets to be viewable by Sponsor.
Take the following actions to receive an entry:
(1) Retweet Tweet originated by @go90 using #go90SweepsOL. Limit one retweet per entry.
Multiple retweets will not accrue entries in this Sweepstakes.
You will receive one (1) entry into the Daily Entry Period associated with the date of your qualified Tweet (herein "Submission")
Submission Restrictions : Your Submission must be your original work. If you include the names or likenesses of other individuals, you must have their permission to be included and to grant the rights set forth in Section 5. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Your Submission may not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, disparage Sponsor, or any other person or party, or contain material that is unlawful in any way. The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Submission that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in its sole discretion. Released Parties (as defined in Section 8, below) are not responsible for lost, late, unreceived, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during each Daily Entry Period. Each entry must include a retweet to the qualifying tweet. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the Twitter account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Twitter accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Twitter account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses used to create the Twitter account. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
EACH ENTRANT WARRANTS THAT HIS OR HER ENTRY DOES NOT CONTRAVENE OR INFRINGE ON ANYONE ELSE’S COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, MORAL RIGHTS, PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY RIGHTS.
5. Sponsor’s Use of Submissions: Tweeting a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission.
6. Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners for each Daily Entry Period from all eligible entries received during the applicable Daily Entry Period on August 11, 2017, August 12, 2017 and August 13, 2017 .
Winners will be contacted through Twitter and will be provided instructions on how to claim their prize. Each potential winner of a Grand Prize will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within three (3) hours from the date contacted, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of anyprize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period (if applicable) or provide the required information, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Administrator will select and notify at least three alternate winners for each applicable prize, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Prizes: ONE (1) Apple iPhone® 7 and TWO (2) Apple iPhone® 7 Plus (1 awarded each Daily Entry Period): Color selected by Sponsor. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $649-769
THREE (3) Google PixelTM (1 awarded each Daily Entry Period): Color selected by Sponsor. ARV: $649. All devices are compatible with the Verizon network.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. The actual value of electronic accessory prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Daily Entry Period. Prize Winner is responsible for any and all applicable wireless activation fees, monthly access and service charges, credit check, and carrier’s terms and conditions of service associated with the activation or use of any wireless calling/data plan. Winner is not required to activate any wireless calling/data plan to redeem or use the prize.
Winner is solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a Prize not described herein as being awarded as part of the prize herein. Winner will receive and Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize for the tax year in which prize was awarded. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated herein be awarded. All prize details are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator,, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately or without deliberation undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: In the event a dispute arises regarding a specific entrant entitled to receive a prize, an Entry made by Internet will be declared made by the "authorized e-mail account holder” associated with the Twitter account in question. “Authorized e-mail account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Twitter account in question. Any damage made to any Sweepstakes-related website will be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the Twitter account associated with the damage in question. Any Entries suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of participation) may be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted, and/or if Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple e-mail addresses, user IDs, registrations, identities or any other method, all suspect Entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void.
NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL REPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. Winner List: The winner list will be posted on @go90 Twitter after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2016 Verizon Corporate Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Inc., OSL Partnerships LLC or OSL Windmills LLC.